Monday, March 23, 2009

Procrastinating!

Unfortunately this blogging experience is bringing out one of my worst characteristics! Procrastination! Now is has been almost 4 months since my last post. Talk about procrastinating!!! I found this quote about procrastination and liked it: "The sooner I fall behind, the more time I have to catch up. ~Author Unknown".

Where to start! Actually, now that I think about it not a whole lot of exciting things have gone on in the last few months! To catch you up I will start with our kitchen remodel...

We are STILL not finished! Working full time leaves such a small amount of time to dedicate to the kitchen but we are definitely getting there! Wes has built the drawers and cabinet doors and now they just need to be painted! Maybe this next weekend???

Here are some pictures of the back splash we installed






5 comments:

  1. Wow! Your kitchen looks great! The procrastination bug bites me too! I love to read everyones blogs but I think I haven't done much to merit a post! Enjoyed your post! Wes is quite the handyman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm Impressed it looks awesome and I'm amazed you guys did that yourself!!!! I think I need to work on being more "handy" I'll add that on my list of stuff learn and do but since I'm also a procrastinator it might not get to far! Keep posting I love to read everyones blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be ready for us to start painting those cabinets when I get back from Pascagoula! Love you and miss you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haley, that looks great! I can't wait to see it in person. You all are quite talented! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I should of told my mom to do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete