Thursday, May 21, 2009

Celebrating Our 2nd Anniversary!

On May 19th Wes and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary! We celebrated by going to San Antonio for the weekend. On Saturday we had planned to go to Schlitterbahn water park but since it rained we went to the Natural Bridge Caverns and the San Marcos Outlet mall...ohh the bargains :) . On Sunday the weather was nice and sunny so we were able to go to Schlitterbahn afterall and we had a blast! I haven't been there since I was a kid and forgot how much fun water slides and wave pools were! I can't believe how fast the last 2 years have gone...

May 19th, 2007








May 19thish, 2008





May 19thish, 2009...

When I saw this formation I had to take a picture of it. I think it looks like a hand pointing up to God, like the beautiful cave is giving full credit to it's marvelous maker!




I heart Wesley! :o)

6 comments:

  1. prestigie nosso trabalho:
    http://paissanduonline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 2nd anniversary! Gee, already 2 years. I am enjoying all of your pics and comments. I miss you. Lots of love, Mema

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bird, you are a great writer! Your blog is so entertaining and clever. Congrats to a great couple on 2 successful years! Such good memories of your wedding weekend. And I love your comment and picture of the stalagmite. I love you - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thelma (Mama Bev) agrees totally with Louise (Mama Jen)- what fabuous pics & memories; old and new.How blessed I am to have such a beautiful DIL that publishes and writes so well.xxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I can't believe it has been 2years! Your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pictures....You have a great blog...enjoyed reading it tonight.
    I had a little time to do some blog hopping...I always enjoy finding new blogs and new friends.
    Hope you will stop by and visit me.
    This month I am posting on our Disney trip plus a June giveaway.

    ReplyDelete