Tuesday, July 7, 2009

God Bless America!

Our families came together to celebrate the 4th of July with some bangin' burgers and chicken! We had a good time getting together for a nice visit!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Our Fixins'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~Thelma and Louise Catch Up!~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~THE WINCHESTERS~~~~~~~~~~~



My GFs took me out for my birthday Friday July 3rd. Here I am featured with my new birthday martini glass!! Cheers!! We had alot of fun! Thanks for the good time ladies!!


We enjoyed being able to visit with everyone and so did Scout. He played and played and played...I have never seen him so exhausted before. Even when we ate our subway sandwiches in the car he slept which is sooo unlike him! He is a total begger!

3 comments:

  1. We had the best night. Hope you liked the martini glass:) Cant wait till Britney Spears!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes everyone, we are reverting back to our teenage years and going to see Britney Spears in concert! Finally! I only waited like 10 years for this! But like my mom said, we just hope she can keep it all together until Sept.18! Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! We are going to Britney Spears Sept 15!! Don't kid yourself I'm so excited!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete