Monday, June 22, 2009

"Happy Birthday Wesley, Happy Birthday To You!!!"

Wes turned 27 years old on June 18th! He is officially in his late twenties... I keep telling him that our youth is slipping away!!nooo!!!!!! The morning of his birthday I gave him his first gift, Clinique's Chemistry cologne, which he has been wanting for awhile. That evening we went to dinner at Taco Bueno (his choice, his favorite!) and then off to the mall where he picked out a pair of Oakley sunglasses (at this point i am saying to myself "boy oh boy I sure am glad Wes chose Taco Bueno for his birthday dinner now --only $12!)!





4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were born too! Just 8 more days until you're 24! Love you!!

    -Wes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taco Bueno is pretty hard to beat! Sounds like Wes had a good birthday~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a party! Wes looks handsome in those shades!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy late Birthday to Wes! I'm glad both of you were born! I cried when I read your blog! You are both just precious! Love you! Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete