Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ssssnake!

This past Saturday our neighbor Kenny, was mowing his lawn and Wes noticed Kenny chasing what looked like a snake around with his mower. It then proceeded to slither (we could now definetly see it WAS a snake) across the street into our yard. After almost getting ran over by 2 cars it had made its way into our front yard *eeeeee*! I DO NOT like snakes! We decided not to kill it because it wasn't poisonous so our neighbors boxed it up and set it free in the country!



2 comments:

  1. I can't even stand to look at the picture! I HATE snakes and varmits of any kind! No boxing a snake for me! However, I would have been in the house with the doors locked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have a bad dream just from looking at that picture!

    ReplyDelete